Did your property suffer Flood Damage?

Residential or commercial or any other type of property if you incurred a Flood, you need a local Public Adjuster to handle your insurance claim for you. We handle the whole claim for you, getting you the maximum settlement for your property damages.

From basement flooding or a flood from your roof being damaged from a storm call us now as your local Public Adjuster at 1-646-657-1928.

FREE review of all your Flood Damages and your insurance policy.

Flood Damage house in Queens County New York.

IMG 0593
Flood Damaged house in Queens NY.

For more information about dealing with a Flood go to FEMA.gov,

When you look for a Public Adjuster Near Me, Long Island Public Adjusters comes up as the experienced Public Adjuster for all your water damage claims including sewage water.

Insurance companies look to deny, delay and under-pay. Your need a local advocate to represent you and get the maximum settlement possible for your damages. Our job as a New York City area Public Adjuster is to keep the insurance claim moving forward and make sure you are fully paid for your structure and contents damages.

If you don’t get paid for your property damage claim we don’t get paid.

Call us at 1-646-657-1928 for all your Flood Damage Claims.

New York Public Adjusters

246-07 Francis Lewis Blvd.

Rosedale NY 11422